For the past , I have been building Web Applications in some fashion or another from UX/Accessibility to full-stack dev to performance engineering.
Day to day, I work for Salesforce as a developer, creating the front-end web framework for its main CRM product.
Based out of the San Francisco Bay Area.
My programming philosophy is…
- Leveraging computers to enhance the productivity of employees through the automation of everyday tasks.
- Enhancements in web-based interfaces can create a more enjoyable experience for users.
- Developer productivity with a focus on actionable error handling so everyone knows what do when the code does manage to fail.
Lately, I am occupying my time…
- Taking nature photography.
- Hiking and exploring the different national, state, and local parks.
- Trying out different recipes in the kitchen.
Feel free to drop me a line and say hi!